National Account Manager
£20,000 - £27,000 plus benefits
An international company with a fabulous brand presence is looking to recruit a National Account Executiveto implement and deliver agreed sales targets and account strategies for designated accounts and to manage day-to-day operations of supporting accounts.
- Develop short, mid and long-term business plans, account targets and strategies which provide for the achievement of the sales and distribution objectives for the account with a clear view on profitability and ROI
- Manage approved and allocated retailer investment budgets within the authorised sign off levels below and that all expenditure is recorded
- Ensure all agreed account retro targets are discussed with National Account Controller, recorded and documented in writing with the customer
- Ensure that the company’s portfolio of products, promotions and services are all presented to the key decision makers within the allocated accounts to ensure maximum sales and distribution appropriate to their plans and objectives
- Liaise with Product Management, Marketing and Communications teams to develop programmes which support the overall account strategy
- Ensure the company’s share of in-store or on-line display and point of sale is appropriate to its plans and objectives across all product groups
- Prepare appropriately before all meetings, set clear objectives and take the relevant samples and material
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on time, make head office aware of any relevant market or competitor activity within an appropriate time frame
- Inform the designated customers of price changes in a timely and appropriate manner and ensure that the correct pricing structure is on SAP and approved as necessary
- Ensure sales databases are updated on a timely basis so that they reflect up to date information for relevant accounts staff
- Review any product returns to ensure that the commercial impact is controlled and that we have clear agreements in place if they fall outside of the Business Support terms
You must be degree educated and knowledge of UK consumer electronics marketplace would be an advantage.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.