Associate Working Capital Finance
Our client a sector focused Bank seeks an Associate to join its Working Capital Finance Team based in London.
The Team manages the Bank?s client relationships with technology and life science organisations in the UK and Europe. This team is responsible for structuring working capital facilities for new prospect companies and also plays an active role in deal origination through its relationships with Venture Capital funds, Private Equity funds and the advisory community.
This team covers a broad range of asset based lending transactions and a diverse set of business profiles from growth stage, venture-backed companies to mid-market, private and publicly listed corporates. Products include traditional A/R lines, recurring revenue lines, inventory lines and hybrid Working Capital facilities with term debt. This team is also responsible for creating new and creative deal structures to provide working capital to fast-growing innovation businesses.
Skills and Requirements Search Responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio management; monitor an assigned portfolio of debt clients including addressing covenant defaults and proactively identifying new opportunities for existing clients.
- Evaluate prospective businesses and structure new debt facilities.
- Drive the underwriting of credits; analysing financial statements, preparing the due diligence approval package for new loan facilities and modifications, and presenting to credit committee.
- Negotiate term sheets and loan documents and oversee booking/closing of transactions.
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with existing clients, prospective clients and market influencers
- Ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Understand and have the ability to cross sell the Bank?s banking platform with respect to non-debt products (day to day banking, FX etc.).
- Collaborate across multiple areas of the Bank including the Accelerator and Growth, Corporate and Life Science businesses
- Credit analysis, structuring and negotiating
- Knowledge of loan documentation for lending transactions
- Relationship management and networking
- Collaborating across cross functional and global team structures with an ability to work independently
- Working in a fast growing and paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in the technology sector and venture capital/private equity transactions
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/958049991