Product Support Specialist - 2nd Line
Product Support Specialist / 2nd Line Customer Support Executive
A Product Support Specialist / 2nd Line Customer Support Executive (full product training will be provided) is needed to join an expanding Microsoft Partner that specialise in developing industry leading booking and ticketing engines for some of the world's major airlines.
Our client has been engineering innovative software solutions for the Airline Industry & Aviation Management Companies since 2006, enabling their partners and customers to realise cost savings, grow sales & revenue, expand service availability, improve customer service, and gain greater control over their customer relationships. Due to continued growth they are now seeking a talented Product Support Specialist / Customer Support Executive to handle 2nd line support issues across their airline solutions.
Acting as the key gateway between customers and the development team the Product Support Specialist / 2nd Line Customer Support Executive will be responsible for receiving, handling and escalating product support issues. On a day-to-day basis expect to troubleshoot and resolve user reported problems, investigate, escalate and create product defect reports, ensure customers are kept up-to-date, work closely with development teams to understand customer issues, work towards speedy customer solutions and anything else necessary to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
To qualify... You should be a Product Support Specialist / 2nd Line Support Executive / Helpdesk Support / Product Support Executive / Customer Support Specialist / Software Support Executive / Customer Support Executive / 2nd Line Customer Support Executive / IT Support or similar who can demonstrate:
- Some experience in a similar Product Support / Customer Support role ideally within the Software / Travel industry;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities;
- An aptitude to learn new technologies quickly;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- You are patient and flexible with a commitment to quality.
Any knowledge of Amadeus, Sabre or other travel related systems would be a bonus as would the ability to speak a foreign language.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Support Specialist / 2nd Line Customer Support Executive to further develop their skills within a friendly, dynamic, and challenging environment for an expanding and successful business. In return you will benefit from a competitive remuneration, an interesting and varied work and exposure to new technologies.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Technology & New Media jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Marketing & PR jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Retail jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Secretarial & Administration Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in Manchester