Senior Manager Product Control - Fixed Income
- A position has become available for a fixed income product control specialist to work in an established team for an International Investment bank based in the City of London.
- In particular the role is to participate in the production and attribution of daily P&L together with daily reconciliation and balance sheet substantiation for the London controlled books and to undertake detailed analyses as required.
Our client are a European subsidiary of a International Investment Bank. They have been established in the London market for many years and offer a diverse range of Capital Markets based products. This position focuses on Fixed Income and some treasury products.
The successful candidate has responsibility for assisting in reconciling P&L, performing balance sheet substantiation and in reporting P&L for all the London business lines together with undertaking detailed analyses in these areas.
The daily activities comprise of but will not be limited to:-
- Producing, reporting and explaining London-wide P&L results to Product Control management
- Monitoring, investigating and clearing cash and payable breaks on a daily basis;
- Monitoring and investigating as necessary general ledger activity on a daily basis; and where necessary, submitting P&L adjustments and making balance sheet entries for the product lines supported.
- Comprehensive PC skills including VBA - due to the manual nature of the systems
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills as this person will be business partnering with the wider business and overseas entities.
- Accomplished problem-solving abilities.
- A degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience of working in an accounting environment.
- Knowledge of and exposure to financial markets, their products and systems
Candidates on short notice or who are immediately available will be strongly preferred for this opportunity
- Competitive salary
- A strong emphasis on work life balance
- Market leading benefits
- A friendly and supportive working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152260