Sales Engineer - Wholesalers
REGIONAL SALES NORTH WEST TERRITORY -LOW VOLTAGE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION PRODUCTS- WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - UPTO 38K BASIC SALARY + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + 25% COMMISSION + 8% PENSION + 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS + PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE(INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS) +DENTAL COVER + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
To increase profitable sales of our clients range of low voltage products across the electrical wholesaler network.
Field based sales role dealing specifically with the electrical wholesalers and distribution channels.
- Territory sales specialist covering the Greater Manchester and North West region of the UK
- Carry out high quality visits to existing and potential customers.
- Raise the awareness and profile of the Brand for low voltage products in the region.
- Present the organisation the best possible light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behaviour and dress.
- Must have sold electrical products into the large electrical wholesaler, distribution networks.
Must have sold into electrical wholesalers.
- A minimum of 18 months 2 years in a similar sales position
- Must be commutable to the territory , Greater Manchester, Liverpool,
- Previous experience of working for a manufacturer selling into Electrical Wholesalers in the North West of England
- A proven track record of success within a technical sales position
Industrial control gear, MCBs, Emergency lighting Circuit breakers, LV distribution, switchgear, control gear, panel boards, switchboards, low voltage controls, low voltage products, electrical distribution, sales engineer, technical sales professional,
- Upto £38k basic
- Car or car allowance
- 25% bonus
- 10% pension
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible benefits
Location: Greater Manchester, Liverpool,North West of England,
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78908659