A Credit Controller is required by a leading International Tour Operator to join their enthusiastic, vibrant and multicultural team. As Credit Controller you will be, someone with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and previous experience within finance for the travel or hospitality industry who wants to build a career in travel and advance their knowledge and skill set will thrive in this role. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the credit control team with responsibility for our Middle Eastern clients.
As a Credit Controller, what will you be doing?
- Checking sales invoices to ensure correct treatment
- Contact clients and chase payments by phone
- Monthly reporting of those accounts of concern
- Daily registering of all S&M receipts
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist and help other members of the team when required
What do they expect from you?
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Communicate professionally and assertively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently on their own and as part of a team
- An organised individual who is able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to investigate and resolve issues
Company Benefits and Incentives?
- Competitive salary
- Flexi-time working hours
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Interest free season ticket loan available after trial period and repayable over one year
- Free on-site health club (gym, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001878