A Front Office treasury analyst role focusing on cash management, reporting, analysis and FX transactions.
Michael Page Treasury is proud to be working with this large energy provider prominent in the UK. The client is looking for an ambitious individual experienced with FX and cash management.
- Daily cash and liquidity management;
- Intercompany funding and cash repatriation from overseas;
- Foreign exchange and interest rate hedging;
- Dealing with bank counterparties on debt and cash management;
- Assisting with the treasury integration of acquisitions;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Preparation of reports for the Treasury Committee;
- Assisting with the change of cash management bank in a number of countries;
- Assisting with TMS implementation; and
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Graduate who is studying for, or has, a treasury, banking or finance qualification.
- Cash management experience in an international business or bank would be helpful.
- Advanced Excel knowledge - essential.
- Other essential attributes: numeracy, ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills, enthusiasm, creativity to find optimal solutions and attention to detail.
- Must be studying for a professional qualification.
The package on offer is highly competitive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151836