Quality Inspector / Engineer
Quality Inspector / Engineer - Basingstoke - Manufacturing and Production.
Quality Inspector - Quality Engineer - Hampshire - Interviewing Now!
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Inspector or Mechanical Inspector or Quality Engineer with experience working in an ISO 9001 environment. This company specialise in precision engineering and supply to the automotive and aerospace industries.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Inspector and experience working towards ISO 9001 standards with strong experience in manufacturing.
- Previous experience as a Quality Inspector or Quality Engineer.
- Ideally knowledge of aerospace or automotive quality systems.
- Experience working to ISO 9001 standards.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
The successful Quality Engineer will work in their factory in Basingstoke. Conducting incoming goods inspection checks as required. This role will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of the organisations compliance with the regulatory requirements and associated tasks.
- Salary depending on experience (£25,000 - £35,000)
- Free Parking on site.
- Excellent progression prospects.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays - increasing with service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79154910