Our Client, a leading Top 10 Accountancy firm, is offering an exciting opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator to join their busy London Office !
With a competitive salary on offer, if you are looking to build a career within a market-leading organisation with plenty of progression prospects, this may be the ideal role for you!
About the role
The successful Insolvency Administrator will be responsible for supporting Partners and the Dividend Watch team and presenting the best possible image of the firm to all visiting clients.
Duties will include:
- Loading new insolvencies to Sage CRM.
- Generating proof of debt forms and covering letters for submission of client claims to appropriate Insolvency.
- Liaising with Insolvency Practitioners, obtaining regular updates on insolvencies by telephone or in writing.
- Maintaining and updating Sage CRM including dividend prospects, correspondence and telephone calls.
- Assisting with generating monthly reports, invoices and dividend cheques where appropriate.
Skills the Insolvency Administrator will need:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent standard.
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Word and Outlook; Intermediate Excel; SAP/Sage CRM desirable).
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively whilst being flexible.
- Professional manner, confident with good interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to take on an important role within a fast-paced, high volume and rapidly growing area of our client's business!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78933178