Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a leading telecoms company in Marlow, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them.
Hours for this role are 8.30 - 5 Monday to Friday. Salary is up to £22,000 plus benefits.
This role will be to support the finance team in a variety of areas including -
- Stock purchase ledger (posting invoices/credits, supplier statements, reconciliations, creating payment back up and liaise with suppliers)
- Post cash and reconcile bank accounts
- Raise sundry invoices and credit notes to customers
- Reconcile sales and purchase ledger contras at month end
- Update weekly stock ageing files
- Cash flow forecasting
- GRNI reconciliations at month end
- Support month/year end processes
- General finance admin support when required
- Strong experience in Excel and Sage Line 500
- Previous experience within a similar role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self starter
- Willing to work the extra hour during month end
- Team player
- Smart appearance
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963874