Graduate - IT / Finance / Data / Ecomonics
Job Title: Graduate Data Analyst
You would also be engaged in refining, implementing and maintaining a sustainable control model, as well as involvement in management reporting and issue resolution. The role offers great exposure to myriad business partners, including Front Office, Technology and Compliance across all regions.
- Track, control and manage large datasets relating to post trade exceptions including distribution across multiple data owners and stakeholders
- Data Quality Controls: Set up and maintain data quality controls (e.g. LEI, masking controls)
- Remediation & Back-Reporting: Investigate issues and carry out root cause analysis. Define remediation requirements. Manage remediation effort and associated back-reporting effort, where required.
- Management Information: Produce and disseminate function-related MI as required. * Query Management: Proactively assist in responding to internal, client and regulator enquiries.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good Organisational skills
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities. This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79082491