HGV Mechanic/Commercial Technician
HGV Mechanic/Commercial Technician required for busy commercial dealership in Hampshire
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 + shift allowance + overtime
We are looking for a HGV/Mechanic Commercial Technicians for a highly successful commercial Dealership based in the Hampshire Area. A good commercial background is essential and being able to work on your own initiative without supervision. You must be NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in vehicle maintenance to be considered for the position. HGV Driver License is preferable but not essential!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicle including trailers to the Ministry of Transport standard.
- The ability to diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- To report all incidents (i.e. broken tools) to the workshop foreman
- Service, adjust and repair vehicles or components using the necessary equipment and tools in a proper and safe manner
- Examine vehicles completely and report orally and in writing upon the condition, roadworthiness and safety
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality
This dealership can offer you the chance to be part of a successful team, working in a state of the art workshop with all the benefits of working with the best.
You must be resident in the UK at time of this advertisement and hold any necessary work permits.
Contact: Amir at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
Email: amir@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Telephone Number: 020 8961 9900
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679107