IT Trainer / Planner Apprenticeships West Midlands
- Are you a dynamic and intelligent IT Trainer with the ability to engage learners?
- Do you have a successful track record of delivering IT Apprenticeship programmes?
- Do you have the ability to drive IT learning forward?
A market leading IT Training provider working in association Microsoft and re-sellers is offering exciting career opportunities for trainers to deliver Level 3 Infrastructure Technician and Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeships.This is part of a programme delivering Digital Industries Apprenticeships and associated Microsoft vendor certifications.
As an IT Trainer / Planner you will:
- Plan and deliver on-line training; for Infrastructure Technician and Network Engineer Apprentices across the East and West Midlands
- Manage a portfolio of around 24 learners, providing customised high quality delivery, mainly using remote delivery techniques
- Plan and deliver Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeships
- Plan and deliver Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeships
- Deliver and assess Functional Skills where required
- Create Schemes of Work and Session Plans
- Carry out initial learner visits to complete Individual Learning Plans and explain and plan the delivery programme, projects and EPA process
- Regularly meet with learners, both on-line and face to face, to agree action plans and goals
- Carry out face to face bi-monthly progress reviews with Apprentices and employers
- Devise and use innovative delivery and communication methods
As an IT Trainer / Planner you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Appropriate vendor qualifications (Microsoft MTA Networking and Cloud, CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications)
- A successful track record in delivery and achievement of Apprenticeship Programmes
- Extensive experience in the IT industry
- Teaching and assessor qualifications (CAVA or equivalent)
- Experience of using IT as part of a blended learning offer
It would be desirable if you have successful experience of developing targeted on line learning materials.
We are looking for people who are reliable, self-disciplined and calm under pressure; self-motivated; extremely adaptable and meticulous in nature that can produce outstanding results.
In return we offer you flexible working, including working from home; and the autonomy to manage your own diary and workload. Due to the nature of the role you must have a full, clean driving licence with your own car and be able to work flexibly across the Midlands. We offer a salary of £32000 - £35000, depending on your skills and experience.
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to know more, please send your CV to Ellie Gill.
If you are not an experienced IT trainer, having worked within the IT Apprenticeships field, please don't waste your time, and ours, in applying for this role. Thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153285