Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to discerning professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms.
Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. We also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
The successful candidate will manage the people, processes and client interaction required to ensure we are compliant with our client's billing requirements. This includes:
- Assisting the fee earners and partners in ensuring their bills are compliant and can be submitted to the relevant client portals.
- Producing periodic reports on status and liaising with the credit control teams (no less than weekly).
- Onboarding new e-billed clients as required
Client Service and Position Objectives
- Submit bills electronically via allocated client’s preferred portals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate tracking mechanisms to easily identify the e-billing status for each allocated client.
- Be the central point of contact for allocated portfolio of clients in regards to e-billing for status updates and payment queries.
- Assist in the set-up and requirements gathering for new e-billing clients for assigned team.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential to the success of this role.
- Positive, focused and proactive
- Analytical skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge and think outside the box
- Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to learn and to use new software quickly
- Legal revenue control and/or billing background with proven experience in client facing responsibilities
- Familiarity with LEDES templates desirable
- Knowledge of legal billing systems desirable
GCSEs in Maths and English (grades A-C) or equivalent
- Finance Manager
Hours of Work
- 37.5 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79090184