Works Manager (Machining/Welding/Engineering)
My client seeks a confident and strong individual who would be responsible for the day to day management of the Engineering Team within the business.
Ideally you would be a Time Served from a Machining / Engineering / Welding background with work experience and looking to move off the tools into more of a leadership/quality role.
Duties would include but would not be limited to:
- Attending daily production meetings with the MD.
- Provide Technical support to the Engineering Team.
- Performing engineering tasks in the form of machine engineering where possible.
- Help to ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
- Reschedule work when required.
If you are interested in finding out more detail about the role, please apply with your CV and you will be contacted the next working day.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682165