Currently a North West business are looking for some immediate help to support this Finance department. This established Travel and Tourism company are looking for an Interim Management Accountant in their Macclesfield office for a period of at least six months. The Interim Management Accountant will be reporting to the Finance Manager and carrying out the monthly accounts, reporting, budgets and consolidations. As well as this there will be new skills to learn and develop.
There are a number of key responsibilities and duties that need to be carried out within this Travel and Tourism business in Macclesfield. These include core responsibilities outlined below:
- Carrying out the consolidation of the monthly management accounts,
- Monitoring the monthly financial reporting,
- Leading the production of revenue budget monitoring reports,
- Working closely with Finance Manager and Senior Management,
- Reviewed Levy Budget expenditure outturns compared to approved budget levels,
- Lead the provision of financial decision making support to the functional areas,
- Support the year end production of Statutory Accounts and financial statements,
This list is not exhaustive and there will be ad hoc duties when required. To be considered for this Management Accountant position you do need the following skills and qualifications:
- You must have an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA),
- You must have the relevant experience of working in a similar environment in a management accounting position,
- Significant experience of using excel to manage, analyse and report on substantial amounts of data ,
- Proven experience of providing financial management support to a customer service focused organisation
If you feel this opportunity is for you and that you would like to work for this business then please do get in touch today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79032116