Network Engineer (Senior) Cisco
Network Engineer (Senior) Reigate to £65k
Network Engineer (Cisco CCNA Juniper Aruba Firewalls Switches Routers). Investment Management company with £14 billion under management is seeking a highly skilled, senior Network Engineer.
Working closely with the Head of Infrastructure you will take ownership of the company’s network services; ensuring that development, test and production environments are monitored, maintained and operational in line with agreed availability criteria. You’ll liaise with business stakeholders, own and manage 3rd party supplier relationships and proactively identify improvements both internally and with partners to enhance service provision.
This senior Network Engineer positions a new role within the company and will allow you to make a real impact; you’ll be leading one other and helping to grow the team. Offices based in Reigate with a friendly and professional environment.
- Strong experience as a Network Engineer with a good knowledge of Cisco
- Strong understanding of Firewalls platforms e.g. Juniper, Palo Alto
- Experience of Wireless Technologies – Aruba
- Network monitoring and capacity management experience e.g. Solarwinds or similar
- Desire to lead a team, likely to have some mentoring / leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a senior Network Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus car allowance and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this senior Network Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79147430