Robert Half are working with a business based in Cheltenham to recruit for a finance Analyst. The role will support the Finance Manager and Finance Director as well as the wider Programme Team in the financial control, planning and analysis of a number of projects / programmes of different sizes. The role is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract with a view to go permanent.
- Detailed transaction and recharge reviews / challenge
- Analysis of project costs including timesheets, travel, expenses.
- Preparation and maintenance of cost trackers
- Attendance and contribution to cost tracker meetings
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and backup for capital spend
- Reconciliation of reporting and forecasting systems
- Preparation and posting of journals, administration of purchase orders
- Supporting the preparation of business cases, cost benefit analysis
- Contribution to company reporting process and Programme Boards.
- Ad hoc analysis and query resolution
Experience / Skills / Competencies / Attributes:
- CIMA / ACCA Student Desirable
- Graduate or AAT Qualified
- Experience of using ERP / accounting packages / forecasting systems desirable
- Strong Excel skills and good PowerPoint
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- Confident communicator with the ability to work with finance / non finance people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
The role is paying between £19,000 - £20,500 equivalent annual salary and is looking to start ASAP.
If you're interested please get in touch by asking for Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78932766