Our client - a well known, and rapidly expanding Manufacturing business - are looking for a Management Accountant
A well known, rapidly growing Manufacturing business
The role will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts for a number of subsidiaries of the Group. Ensure the accounts are produced according to a strict timetable, and review all processes to reduce the reporting timescale.
- The monthly management accounts preparation to include:
- Purchase ledger invoice coding and accruals
- Analysing and posting client account statements
- Deferred income calculations
- Partial exemption calculations and add-backs
- Quarterly Spanish IVA calculations and reconciliations
- Quarterly retention calculations and reconciliations
- Recharge and reconciliation of intercompany transactions with other group companies
- Liaising with utility companies/Councils regarding tenant movements
- Monthly tenant demands
- Sales ledger/rental Income credit control
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances with other group companies
- Prepare the budget and forecast for the entities including the budget and forecasted P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet in line with the budget timetable (using Longview/Khalix software).
- Prepare the 3 month cash flow forecasts for the entities including the forecast capex report.
- Prepare the reconciliation of capex actual expenditure for the month with variance analysis as required.
- Produce the Year End management accounts in line with the year-end timetable. Produce the Year-end audit files and ensure all are complete.
- Any other Ad-hoc requirements
The successful candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong academic background
- Right first time attitude
- Excellent Excel and System skills
- Work hard ethic
A competitive salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956582