Purchase Ledger job, county Armagh. Long established successful business
Purchase Ledger - County Armagh
My client, a successful company based in County Armagh, currently has a need to recruit for an experienced purchase ledger clerk due to increase work load. This is primarily a Purchase ledger role but may include a variety of duties including other accounts admin and general adminstration.
Day to day duties include;
- Full maintenance of Purchase ledger system
- Sorting daily mail, checking price, quantity and VAT on each invoice and matching up purchase orders
- Date and record all purchase ledger invoices on receipt
- Enter approved invoices / credit notes / debit notes on system, ensuring consistent processing of direct invoice
- Liaise with relevant departments to deal with any unapproved or query invoices
- Run Purchase ledger reports as required
- Release payments in accordance with Company payment policy
- Initial contact point for all supplier queries / issues
- Uphold the professional and progressive image of the company at all times
- Administration duties.
The successful applicant will ideally possess recent experience in purchase ledger and have an understanding of the full accounts payable process. Flexibility, strong customer services skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision are important.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79118190