Senior Client Relations Officer
My client is looking for a Senior Client Relations Officer to join their busy Bristol office, based in the heart of Bristol's growing financial district. This role is ideal for someone with a background or strong interest within Pensions and Investments.
My client works within the Financial Services, specialising in Pensions and Investments, they boast an enviable reputation amongst their competitors, and have established themselves as a major player in the market.
The role of a Senior Client Relations Officer will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing concerns and complaints from clients.
- Providing excellent training to your team, in order to help them manage a variety of concerns and complaints.
- Communicating with clients and financial advisers via written and verbal methods.
- Producing detailed reports of each investigation.
- Collecting management information for meetings.
- Communicating the decision of each complaint through with the client and financial advisers.
The candidates my client will consider, will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to a complaints handling within financial services is essential.
- Knowledge of Pensions would be advantageous.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self starting attitude.
- Thrives working under pressure.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading company within Financial Services as an Senior Client Relations Officer on a permanent basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78961799