Agile Process Manager, Agile Delivery Manager, Agile Coach
Agile Process Manager, Agile Delivery Manager, Agile Coach, Digital
This will give you a chance to work for a truly unique organisation which lives on the cutting edge of technology, awesome environment to work in but also one that changes lives and makes a difference. In a nutshell, they are a world-leading provider of information solutions.
Their innovative technology platforms and smart content solutions operate at the cutting edge of big data, semantic web and cloud technology, enabling faster, more effective critical decision-making daily across the globe.
The successful candidate will be a doer, with bags of energy & enthusiasm and someone who is resourceful and resilient when confronted with obstacles. A genuine solution orientated individual - that also knows how to have fun and stand on his own two feet. This is an exciting time to join this young, dynamic and ambitious company.
This company is growing fast and the teams need support and coaching which is where you come in.
- Working as part of the delivery teams, coaching and developing their Agile practices and culture.
- Facilitating delivery in a hands-on role including, but not limited to:
- Measure and track throughput and lead time for work items through complex value chains involving multiple teams
- Actively manage the teams' delivery by creating and analyzing data - e.g. lead time, burn-ups
- Use data to forecast delivery schedules and support negotiations around prioritization and staffing
- Facilitate planning meetings and retrospectives
- Work with the Product Managers & delivery teams to estimate backlog items and ensure optimal flow through the delivery process
- Delve into detail to help teams overcome technical problems
- Creating a continuous improvement environment, within the team and the wider business community
- Work at both a team level and a department level to increase delivery maturity.
- Provide visibility into the status and progress of work.
Ideal experience BUT not essential
- Knowledge on which flavor of Agile to use and when to use it (e.g Kanban vs. XP vs. Scrum)
- Experience in all part of the Product Lifecycle
- Experience in Agile/Lean Coaching
- A methodology-agnostic, pragmatic approach to delivery management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152589