Technical Case Handler (Life & Pensions)
What's The Role?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong technical background in Pensions to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry. You will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews and/or helping to resolve complaints for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex (40 mins from Central London)
- Rate: £350 per day
- Start date: January and February 2018
- Duration: 12 month contract
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Carrying out case reviews including data-gathering, customer contact and decision making;
- The production of customer letters and redress calculation;
- Gathering data (including medical evidence) from customers and third parties to review cases;
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data; and
- Handling complex cases including Deceased customers, pension sharing orders, multiple annuity review
- Speaking to customers on the telephone.
- Acting as a subject matter expect to provide guidance to non-technical reviewers
- Supporting Case Clinics
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- A proven background in financial services and complaints handling is a must.
- Qualifications relating to financial services and pensions in particular is also essential. e.g. FPC, Level 4 diploma, G60, R04 or equivalent
- Expert pensions and annuities knowledge is essential
- Demonstrable review and analytical skills in dealing with financial services cases;
- Ability to multi-task between several systems;
- Work autonomously and as part of a wider team; and
- Be driven, flexible and able to work to targets;
- Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks;
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to a team leader overseen by the Project Operations Manager.
- Commitment to the duration of the project is expected.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78959056