Join an established and growing business near Llandeilo as a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be part of a small team who carry out Planned Preventative and reactive Maintenance.
My client based near Llandeilo is an established organisation with nation wide distribution, who are going through a substantial period of investment and growth.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to support our manufacturing operation.
- Operate in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policy and GMP.
- Work as part of a team to ensure targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
- Implement planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Communicate problems and issues which impact manufacturing schedules or maintenance plans.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based near Llandeilo you will possess or have experience in the following:
- Training, education or apprenticeship in and electrical engineering discipline
- Carrying out electrical fault finding, repairs and installation work.
- Working with and fault finding on PLC controlled systems, specifically Siemens
- Working on facilities, maintenance and routine checks, carrying out regular fire system tests etc.
- Computer systems within a production environment.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
Salary circa £30,000 - £34,000 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79005539