Purchase Ledger Clerk
On behalf of a business just outside of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent purchase ledger clerk to join their long standing finance team.
My client have a well established finance team that offer a flexible and welcoming working environment.
The successful applicant for this permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk role will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of employee expense reports when required
- Dealing on a daily basis with all invoices/credit notes
- Ensuring that invoices that are not the responsibility of the Company are forwarded to the correct recipient and the
- Supplier notified as per Company policies and procedures
- Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring supplier payments are made on weekly basis by BACS
- Scanning of invoices and filing
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar purchase ledger position, ideally in high volumes
- Good PC skills, with good understanding of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both colleagues and suppliers.
A competitive salary and excellent working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938223