CRM Database Officer
Exciting interim opportunity for an experienced CRM Database Officer to work on a strategic upgrade project. High performing supportive team who can offer a permanent position for the right candidate.
The client is based in central London and one of the leading Universities in London. They have an international network and are globally respected as a leading brand.
The role of CRM Database Officer is responsible for designated CRM data related projects to support the Marketing and Communications team.
You will be:
-creating new/custom data load processes
-Updated to the product tables and other systems
-Inter-tool campaign calendar data loads
- the candidate will develop effective working relationships with a range of internal audiences
- Ensure that campaign data meets with data protection laws and provide advice and guidance on compliance related matters.
- Undertake data planning
-Working in close collaboration with the CRM Campaign Officer
The ideal candidate for the
- Have an understanding of the context of Marketing with a focus on the student journey
- Bachelor's degree- 2:1 or equivalent
- 3 years' experience of using CRM and Enterprise Marketing solutions
- Highly technical and data orientated with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong stakeholder manage skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Available immediately
- Strong network with a collaborative environment
- Competitive day rate
- Potential for the position to be made permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79149525