Assistant Accountant - Full Study Support
SF Group are currently working with a UK wide business to recruit an ambitious assistant accountant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity as the client are currently going through a huge growth period and they are looking for someone to come in and work closely alongside the financial controller.
Within this role, you will be responsible for prepping the management accounts, including trial balance and P&L. This role is best suited for someone actively studying their ACCA or CIMA as the client offer full study support including days off for study and exams. You will benefit from a progressive atmosphere as the client are actively looking for someone who wants to complete their qualifications and then move onto into a more senior position.
You will be expected to:
* Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
* Prepare the management accounts, including balance sheets & accruals and prepayments
* Variance and trend analysis
* Assisting with budget preparation
* Reviewing and improving financial processes
* Present reports to senior management
This role is best suited for someone ambitious who is keen to progress. The client are offering a fantastic package including, but not limited to:
* Competitive salary
* Full financial study support with days off for study and exams
* Quarterly bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with incredible plans for the future. If you're interested in applying for the role, please get in touch today on or email