Finance Business Partner
A leading business based in South Manchester is looking to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner for a period of 12 months.
- Work with senior divisional management and the Finance Director to help develop the medium and long term business plans, including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for opportunities to deliver services more efficiently and effectively and investigate opportunities
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
- Work collaboratively with members of the Finance Business Partner community to promote and share business partnering ideas, learnings, experiences and best practice (internal and external)
- This role will be the financial lead on all operational business cases, ensuring financial governance is adhered to and that the company hurdle rates are met
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget and the division's monthly management accounts & forecasting, to ensure they are robust and accurately reflect key business issues
- Proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Knowledge and understanding of management and financial accounting processes and systems
- Demonstrable experience in Finance/Business Partnering and a passion for building successful relationship with the business
- Proven ability to present a compelling argument through written, numerical and oral presentations
- Demonstrable influencing skills indicating an ability to challenge appropriately at all levels of the organisation
- Strong IT system orientation including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills and experience of financial modeling. Knowledge of a major ERP system is beneficial
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Apply below or to find out more about the Interim Finance Business Partner job please contact Daniel Simmonite at Robert Walters plc on or call +.