Job Title: Credit Controller - Part Time (21.5 hours per week)
Location: Sutton, Carshalton, Wallington, Morden, Wimbledon
Pay Rate: £10.00 - £13.00 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits including; Up to 28 days annual leave, Weekly pay, Contributory pension, Eye care vouchers, Retail discounts
Are you currently looking for temporary work? Do you have recent office based experience? Are you immediately available? Do you live within 5 miles of Wimbledon?
Office Angels Wimbledon are currently seeking a Credit Controller for our client who are offering a fantastic opportunity! The successful candidate will be available immediately, have good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel and live local to Wimbledon.
- Checking customer's credit ratings with banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041462