An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Legal Adviser looking for that next step up in their career.
Our client is seeking a NQ Solicitor to support their growing UK and European business, working alongside the Assistant General Counsel based in their London office.
The key duties will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements with clients and suppliers, including supporting responses to large RFPs
- Advising the business on regulatory and compliance matters (including Data Protection – Assistant General Counsel Europe is also Data Protection Officer)
- Advising on employment matters affecting UK workforce
- Supporting in relation to company secretarial matters for UK and European entities
- Supporting business in relation to ancillary legal documentation
- NQ-2 years PQE
- Strong academic background/ training in City or leading national law firm
- General corporate and commercial training / background essential, preferably with experience in outsourcing and / or M&A. Some experience in employment law and practice is also desirable
- Ability to undertake cross-border work in a culturally diverse, international environment is essential
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78977053