Installation Engineer – Nottingham - EXCEPTIONAL COMPANY - £30,000 p.a.
EXTENSIVE range of benefits, rewards and social events are offered by this progressive and rewarding company.
Purpose of the role:
You will work on the installation of exciting products from their pioneering and innovative range. This is a fast paced, constantly changing role which involves working outside of standard hours, mainly night working, driving and working away from home. Full product and H&S training will, of course, be given.
Duties to include:
- Completing all associated training as required, ensuring that you are capable and confident in completing tasks.
- Installing all products as supplied by the Company and any 3rd party supplier to an acceptable standard in customer premises.
- Managing installations on site and interacting with other contractors to ensure a ‘one team’ work ethic.
- Frequently working as part of a team surveying, installing & maintaining a number of ‘People counting’ solutions.
- Ensuring all Installations are completed on time
- Completing all site sign offs and paperwork, ensuring all administration tasks are completed on time & in good condition.
- Liaising with clients on site, and ensuring a win:win solution to issues where possible.
- Windows Word/Excel proficiency, structured cabling skills, ability to install containment whilst working at height, CSCS, IPAF & general IT skills.
- Ideally you will have come from a similar background or a background such as telecoms / aerial / satellite / construction
- Be currently CSCS and IPAF certified
- Have experience of data cabling, containment including tray, with CAT5 and/or CAT6 cable experience
- IT literate and Competent in using Excel spreadsheets
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Professional work ethic with excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to adhere to time scales and resolve unexpected site issues
- A willingness to learn new products and skills
- Work well under pressure
Experience of installing equipment/products into a retail environment would be an advantage but not essential (with IP configuration experience which is sometimes required).
You will earn in the region of £30,000 and will be paid per job.
You will be working for a company that is large enough to support a variety of big name companies, but small enough to care about its staff.
× 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
× Life assurance of three times annual salary from your start date
× Workplace pension scheme
× Modern company van
× Fuel card
× Hotel card
× All the required tools and equipment
× Branded protective uniform
× Childcare vouchers
× Length of service award scheme
× Fun company social events
If you think you have what it takes to succeed on this role and have a can-do attitude please apply for this exciting role with an up-to-date CV!
Call Charlotte Todd on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79075204