Credit Controller Needed Paying up to £23K
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity working for a large wholesale/manufacturing company based in Southam.
Your new role
My client is looking for a Credit Controller to start in January on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for;
- Debt management of allocated accounts for locations within the company group.
- This will involve chasing customers for payment and chasing for remittance advice.
- You will be responsible for answering all customer account enquiries/queries in a timely fashion.
- Processing of Cheque collection notes.
- Liaising with other depots and wholesale offices.
- Ensuring customer request such as consolidated billing, third party delivery, electronic billing is administered in an accurate fashion.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced credit controller with excellent administrative skills. You may need to travel so will need to drive and own your own car.
What you'll get in return
My client is paying a very competitive salary of up to £23K per annum for a full time permanent position within a strong business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78950364