Senior Financial Analyst
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Brentwood, Essex UK
A rapidly growing business who are part of a larger group is looking to appoint a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA senior financial analyst to work closely with the FD and CEO to ensure continued growth through tighter controls and financial modelling.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the business continues to grow by providing the necessary financial controls in the business by executing specific accounting and reporting, however, a great deal of business partnering will be necessary to add real value to key business stakeholders to aid growth.
· Modelling, monitoring and preparing updates of quarterly financial forecasts
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting, including P&L variance analysis vs budget/forecast.
· Developing and enhancing cash flow forecasts
· Budget variance analysis, working with the local accounting teams and business leaders
· Drive revenue, OPEX, capital forecasting and budgeting
· Preparation of profitability analysis
· Monthly reporting of actual vs. forecast performance for 4 business units
· Monitor business key metrics and ratios closely and understand business drivers to identify and anticipate risks
· Close liaison with transactional processing team to provide month end overview and support
· Business partnering with senior stakeholders, presenting and articulating key findings
· Drive business efficiencies
· Involvement in M&A activities, financial assessment of the target company and due diligence activities
· Constantly look for avenues for cost-cutting/cost-saving to improve key ratios
· Helping to pull together monthly working capital analysis reports
Ideally you will be ACA qualified with knowledge of IFRS reporting standards. Its imperative to have a real desire to want to join a growing business where future progression is definitely available to the right person. In addition, Advanced Excel skills, experience with analysing large amounts of data combined with experience of a multi-currency business is important for this role.
This is a real career opportunity for someone who has recently qualified and looking for a real commercial role within a rapidly expanding business.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963653