Primary School Teacher £150-£170/day Kings Lynn
Primary School Teacher | £150-£170/day | Kings Lynn
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Qualified Teacher to join a high performing school based in the Kings Lynn area.
This post will be until the end of their current term with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
This post is working in the afternoons to cover the deputy head, some marking and lesson planning is required.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested then please call and ask for the Education department.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109538