Major Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Aerospace manufacturer based in the Blackburn Area, they are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join there existing team and provide a positive contribution to their manufacturing operations
To be considered for the position the ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience for the job in hand
- Develop and project manage strategic customer improvement plans
- Serve as Customer escalation point to resolve chronic, systemic, high impact issues
- Own and control the contract review process.
- Own customer demand profile and sales plans, yearly / monthly.
- Report on Performance to rolling plan (revenue, Margins, Price, volume)
- Customer communication focal for important topics (strategic and tactical) - including visits to customers and facilitating customer visits to Kaman Sites
- Interface to customer VOC (delivery & quality) and timely resolution
- Coordinate site production rate readiness with the planning team.
- Ensure goal alignment between Customers and Program scorecard metrics and reports.
- Partner with Planning team to develop, establish and implement OTD processes/metrics, guidelines and policies.
- Interface with multi-functional teams to support better supply-demand planning.
- Set, control, and manage programme budgets.
- Report on Customer Experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041877