Responsible for the whole range of subcontract ledger processes, dealing with invoices, application and payments of subcontractors.
My client is a high profile company with their Head Office based in Swindon.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include:
- Check and process payment for payment runs
- Create online payments for adhoc payments
- Responsible for monitoring of 'Subcontracr Ledger'
- Report of weekly on problem invoices
- Update tax details for new contracts
A successful Finance Assistant:
- Basis Finance Assistant
- Proven record of working with in a transactional/admin role
- Friendly and to be able to easily build relationships
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience CIS would be an advantage
On offer to a candidate is the opportunity to work in a high volume workplace.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78981790