Experienced Bookkeeper required for a flourishing Accountancy Practice in a fast-growing bookkeeping department?
- Processing purchase & sales invoices
- Reconciling supplier and bank statements
- Submitting VAT returns
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Prepayments and accruals
- Attending client meetings
- New system set-ups
- Dealing directly with clients, both at our office and at client's premises
- Resolving payment queries
- Producing reports for senior management
- Handling account related queries
What you'll need to succeed:
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the above duties in a similar all-round bookkeeping position and have the ability to work well in high pressure situations and using their own initiative.
Experience in Sage is essential, together with a working knowledge of other cloud based accounting systems.
All our bookkeepers regularly visit client premises and our other offices, therefore, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- A minimum of 18 months practical experience within a similar role
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices
- Strong knowledge of Sage Accounting Software
- Experience in other cloud based accounting systems such as Xero
- Proven levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Self organised
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78683214