Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Conrad Consulting is recruiting a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for a nationally award winning Building Design Consultancy. Our client has been providing building services consultancy for near three decades and now employs over 50 staff across 3 offices. With a focus on dynamic sustainable design this consultancy offers their clients a truly contemporary service with state of the art BIM support throughout all stages of the design process.
The successful engineer will be offered the opportunity to work on a range of projects that includes Medical Facilities, High End Retail, Educational Projects and Warehouses. We are keen to hear from engineers who are able to demonstrate the following experience / capabilities:
* Qualified in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering - Ideally to Degree Level or HNC plus relevant experience.
* Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartership via the IMechE or CIBSE.
* Experience working within a range of sectors - Educational, Retail and Commercial experience preferable.
* Experience liaising with clients, leading project meetings and mentoring Junior colleagues.
* Experience of preparing design drawings and documents for tender and acting as project lead.
* Knowledge or relevant design software. Knowledge of TAS, Cymap, AutoCAD and Revit in particular would be desirable.
The salary on offer for this role will be commensurate to the calibre of candidate. We anticipate the salary to be circa. £40,000 - £50,000. There will also be an excellent benefits package on offer.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity please get in touch with Jess on or submit your CV.