- Are you passionate about our environment?
- Do you have experience in database design?
- Are you an excellent team player with the capabilities to hit targets?
If so then please, read on!
This forward thinking company is passionate and motivated to making our country greener and more environmentally friendly. To make this happen even more efficiently, they are now in search for a candidate to fill the role of "Access Developer". You will be contributing to a company that specialises in recycling and resource management that is aiding their customers make a great impact on the environment.
So what does your role as "Access Developer" entail?
- Working on project to design an accessible excel database for the business.
- Create and improve on existing reports
- Automate the reporting process
- Present and relay the new system information throughout the business.
- To communicate with key stakeholders on the project.
- Meet deadlines and fulfil expectations.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of up to £32,000 this is a temporary role with a possibility of going permanent.
What you will need for this role!
- Proficient skills In Microsoft Office.
- Strong experience in Access and Excel.
- An understanding of database design.
- An excellent team player.
- Experience in working to a deadline.
- Being able to assist non-technical individuals and to turn a functional specification into a useable product.
If this sounds like a role made for yourself, then please get in contact and apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156140