Senior Finance Analyst
This role is a pivotal decision making position, and is relied upon by the entire business to provide quality insight and analysis which ultimately makes the business tick.
My client are a fast paced and ever changing online business, who have multiple revenue streams and a number of different deliverables.
- Lead the production of high quality analysis that provides valuable insight and decision making support
- Lead and further develop the weekly and monthly reporting cycles, including Flash, payroll and cost centre budget holder reports, KPIs reporting
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of financial reporting, with proactive engagement with finance and other colleagues, as required
- Support the business in the quarterly reforecasting and annual business planning cycles, providing key financial information to teams to facilitate generation and business ownership of the forecasts
- Be proactive in assessing ways in which new or additional analysis can be developed to provide insight to the business
- Seek to develop a deep understanding of the business, with proactive engagement with stakeholders, in order to add value to projects and reporting where possible
- Take responsibility for a process and culture of continuous improvement, with specific focus on automating and standardising reporting outputs, and ongoing development of modelling and analytical capability
- Assist in the analysis of business case appraisals, together with the preparation of business case presentations, board papers and reports, as required
- Ensure that sound financial governance is adhered to at all times
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Up to £55,000 + Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938340