Audit Managers - Big 4 firm Reading
This Big 4 firm in Reading is looking to recruit Audit Managers to complement their already existing team as they enter a growth period.
Working in this Big 4 firm in their Reading office, you can expect to work with large multinational listed and internationally headquartered, entrepreneurial and family owned, early stage and fast growth organisations.
This Big 4 office has a great community and social programme.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for:
- A portfolio of external audit clients where you will be responsible for the day to day management, client liaison and technical issues management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Reporting directly to the Assurance Partner and Director and having a number of direct team members report to you.
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others.
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
- We are able to offer some flexibility in the role around those of the other managers on the team and can ensure that the role is suitable to your particular strengths.
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in leading medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior colleagues
Big 4 market leading salary, benefits and bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79124225