Our client has a requirement for a part time (20 - 25 hours to be worked over 3 - 5 days Monday to Friday) Maintenance Engineer to work for a small manufacturing company based in Yate. Salary dependent on level of skills and experience.
- Must have strong mechanical engineering skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Should have fabrication, and ideally welding skills, and have completed an engineering apprenticeship
- Organising routine servicing schedules
- Maintaining catalogue of all machinery and tools in factory
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Fitting new parts
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production manager informed of progress
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Overhauling and replacing parts
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Preparing tooling for production
- Any other engineering or maintenance related task required.
Should you be interested, please send your full CV or call us to discuss the vacancy details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79036943