Robert Half are working with a fast expanding global organisation looking to bring on board a Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to develop in a company whilst studying.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Recording branch transactions across the P&L and balance sheets
- Manage preparation of the monthly financial accounts
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts in collaboration with FP&A
- Production of 20 individual subsidiary/branch financial statements under local GAAP
- ACCA/CIMA Studier
- Proficient with excel
Global Logistics company based in West London.
Salary & Benefits
- Study support
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79142714