Mobile Security Engineer
We are looking for candidates to our Hisilicon mobile chip-set and solution team, working on state of the art Hisilicon inSE security solution. Hisilicon inSE security solution is based on Kirin mobile SoC platform.
With the rapid mobile application development, security solutions of mobile system with features such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch are increasingly important.
- Working on state of the art Hisilicon Secure Element solution based on JavaCard system and GP specifications.
- Analyse and determine mobile product security requirements.
- Track and analyse latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chip-set, physical attack etc.
Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
Analysis of Hardware and Software attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations.
A good candidate should have:
- Typically 5+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering.
- Hands-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on JavaCard system and GP specifications.
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Team Spirit!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992391