Credit Control Administrator - Part Time
A market leading Financial Services organisation is looking for a part time (18 hours) Credit Control Administrator to join their accounting team on a permanent bases. This role will be based at their Coleshill site.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Control Administrator will be responsible for the typical day to day admin duties which will include phone calls, managing emails and queries, updates on the accounts software and dealing with repossessions.
· Put a system for managing deal transfers and take this task from the sales team.
· To raise invoices for the sale of assets repossessed and researching prices for their resale value.
· To process incoming repossessions, legal invoices, reports and court docs.
· Aid the credit control team in managing incoming own book emails and queries
· Ensure all filing and administration is kept up to date, maintaining a neat and tidy work area
· Any other duties associated with this position and as directed by Line Manager.
· Resolving queries from customers, liquidators and debtors
· Liaising with customers in regards to direct debit details and change of address.
· To liaise with internal managers regarding customer accounts, queries and complaints.
· To deal with customer accounts in regards to refunds as instructed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join an industry leading business which is growing year on year while gaining the necessary skills to progress through the company structure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79126778