Financial Services Consultant/Senior Consultant
Joining Interim Partners will give you the opportunity to apply your established recruitment skills in a different way. Our interims operate at Board or ExCo level, driving significant change and transformation and solving complex problems for our clients across a range of functional areas including finance, risk, compliance, technology, operations and marketing.
This is much more than simply placing senior level contractors with an organisation: developing a successful network of interims and clients will mean that in time you are actively involved in helping financial services organisations shape their futures.
This is a high profile opportunity with the potential for significant reward. Within this 360 degree consulting role you will be responsible for:
- Developing enduring Board and ExCo level client relationships through a combination of email and telephone contact and regular face to face meetings
- Building a network of skilled interim managers to place on assignment with UK based clients, either as individuals or teams
- Becoming an expert in your marketplace through ongoing research and learning
- In conjunction with our Marketing team, developing collateral including regular thought leadership pieces to build your personal brand
- Delivering exceptional commercial outcomes to meet and exceed financial targets
We are seeking an individual with strong commercial and business development skills gained from a financial or professional services recruitment background, ideally in interim/contract. Prior experience of engaging clients through Statement of Work or outcome based pricing initiatives would be beneficial as this is very much the direction our market is moving in. It is imperative that you can demonstrate how you have built up a successful network based, relationship driven desk and are ambitious, driven and consultative. You will have at least five years of relevant experience.
So why join Interim Partners?
- We are established as the number one brand in the UK interim market and this provides an excellent platform for you to build on
- You will be working with successful and experienced interim consultants and will learn from the best
- We are an agile, fast growing private company
- We offer a flexible, grown up working environment focused on outcomes
- This is a high value market and the opportunity to develop your skills and career alongside your billing is huge
We are looking to grow our footprint in General Insurance, Alternative Finance and Life & Pensions. If you feel there must be more to your recruitment career and are curious about what genuine interim management is then please get in touch for an informal and confidential conversation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041807