Administrator - Financial Services
Our client, an independent, client focused financial services firm based on the outskirts of Wakefield is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have gained experience in financial planning services and/or worked in an IFA environment.
The successful Administrator will enjoy: a competitive salary, friendly dynamic team, 25 days holiday (+statutory) and genuine career progression opportunities.
- Assist in administration duties in the day to day running of the office
- Support the business with daily business functions
- Upload information onto the internal computer systems
- First point of contact for client queries
- Perform postal duties such as scanning sensitive data
- Collate and check information
- Maintain client relationships
- Willing to further their career through accreditations/diplomas/workshops
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Experience in setting up and maintaining internal systems, processes and procedures
- Keep up to date knowledge with new regulations and legislation
- Good IT skills
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: Administration, Administrator, Financial Planning, Financial Services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79054359