Maintenance Engineer (CNC)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a roll manufacturing company in their 65th year of business manufacturing for customers from all over the world. Reporting to the Engineering Manager as Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining all of the company assets, repairs and working to legislation.
Duties to include:
- Carry out maintenance tasks where able/qualified to do so.Ensure all maintenance requests are actioned and are in compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation.Review outstanding tasks regularly and highlight problems in content and timescales.Maintenance schedule for all equipment.Establish and monitor sub-contract maintenance programme.Establish and maintain in-house maintenance programmes.Implement property improvement programme.Maintain all company maintenance and repair records.Maintain all periodic testing of company plant and equipment Mostly lathes and grinders.Electrical experience/qualifications an advantage. To take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of yourself and others affected by your actions or omissions.
- Engineering background essentialExperience working in a manufacturing environment servicing machinesBackground in mechanical and electrical engineering would be idealCNC machinist experience desirableAble to hit the ground running
Not essential but would be considered a distinct advantage to have knowledge of :
- Binns & Berry Lathes
- Colchester Lathes
- Churchill Grinding Machines
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established family firm based in the heart of Lancashire. You will be required to work upto 37.5 hours a week across days, Friday finish at 12 noon, In return successful applicants will receive the following benefits and overtime;
- ·Rate of pay £24,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
- ·Overtime T+1/2 for o/time, T x 2 for Sundays
- ·33 paid day's holiday including 8 statutory
- ·Sick scheme one day’s pay for each full year of service up to 25years inc SSP
- ·Long service award one day’s pay for each 5 years of service after 25years
- ·Bereavement one day’s pay per annum for an immediate family member.
Working at either our Sion Street or Bealey Industrial estate sites in Radcliffe working Days 37.5 hours 5 days (Monday to Thursday 7-30 till 12-00, 12-30 to 4-15 Friday 7-30 to 12-00)
If you have any candidates PLEASE ONLY FORWARD CVs for persons with the necessary experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79099197