Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Technician (Elec/Mechanical)
Job Type: Permanent
Wage: Up to £32,000 including shift allowance
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Our client is a leading manufacturer located in Birmingham, West Midlands. They are now recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician with an electro-mechanical engineering background to join their existing team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the planned maintenance and breakdown repairs.
- Diagnose & repair electrical and mechanical faults.
- Build upon existing planned preventative maintenance to minimise downtime.
- React to breakdowns.
- Carry out modifications on machinery.
- Offer technical expertise to other staff.
- The successful candidate must have a strong electrical and mechanical engineering background within a similar role, NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Must have strong fault finding and repair skills.
- Must be capable of prioritising and multi taking in a pressurised environment.
- Capable of working to planned & agreed schedules & timescales.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working in a group or individually.
- Ability to undertake multiple projects and tasks and still maintain priority focus.
- Up to £32,000 basic salary including shift allowance.
- Overtime is available.
- 3 Shift pattern consisting of earlies, lates and nights.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company pension, healthcare, life assurance plus other benefits to be discussed.
- This is an opportunity to join a very fast paced environment with the opportunity in the future to grow.