A Global engineering company is now looking for an Accountant for a permanent opportunity within their finance function.
Reporting into the Accounting Manager, you will help to provide the monthly management accounts for the wider group. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with forecasts and annual budget.
- Monthly management account reporting to Senior Leadership Team.
- Cost analysis and project breakdown reports.
- Internal controls including SOX requirements.
- Variance analysis.
- Assisting with month-end close.
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or AAT), with previous project and overhead accounting experience.
In addition to the above, recent proven experience with SAP and advanced Excel skills are essential for this role.
You will be a self-starter, have a passion for engaging with stakeholders and also have the ability to be robust whilst working within a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a very successful global organisation.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048752